Author The Person Above You Thread!
@zetsubouzanto never goes to the toilet because he is afraid that an alligator eat his ass since he watched some stupid prank video.
Has an interesting animated avvy.
@ElBichoRaro didn't understand the rules.
i don't know where she comes from, but @BlackGeneral has a cute girl as their profile picture
@kaworu is actually an open m and searching for a master/mistress
@zetsubouzanto never looks at himself in the mirror because he is afraid to discover that he is maybe a vampire since he read the Twilight fanfiction of @Pika.
@BlackGeneral who is actually a yellow-sergeant is scaredy-newborn-kitten

from what manga your avatar is ?
@zetsubouzanto never touches the ground because he is terrorized of burning alive since he heard kids say "The floor is lava".

Last edited 2 days ago by BlackGeneral.

@BlackGeneral who is actually a green-in-training-private have bald haircut
@zetsubouzanto keep posting replies on this thread because he fell in love with my incredible sense of humor.

@BlackGeneral who is actually green-in-training-private need to get over his/herself . 😎
@zetsubouzanto is never honest with his feelings because he thinks that tsunderes are the ones who win in the end since he watched Nisekoi.

@BlackGeneral who is actually blue-admiral is a class A psychopath since he/she likes yandere

Last edited 2 days ago by zetsubouzanto.

@zetsubouzanto uses "he / she" when he / she talks about someone because he / she is terrified of offending people since a SJW asked him / her "Did You Just Assume My Gender?".

@BlackGeneral who is actually blue-admiral last statement is not true .

I use he/she in order to place a certain person as a proper human-being which my religion states and ordered to . I received the order , i hear and i obey . Also since non-human being are represented by "it" i don't use it . unless @BlackGeneral who is actually a red-corporal is a non-human-being . btw i am male since i have wife . 😎
@zetsubouzanto likes telling lies, now all of his/her statements are doubtful
@Pika saves me . While i like telling lie , i do it only when it is absolute necessary and with proper preparation so my lie will becomes true .