Author Orient
Well, then. The premise is pretty standard shounen fare but hot damn Ohtaka knows how to produce some real fantastic art.

Also, uhh, did anyone else get a particularly Shaman King vibe from some of the frames?
Well there is something Shaman King-like in it. This has some nice potential here.
But that's not even a fucking sword.
Just a note to everyone reading the first chapter:
You might want to check out sense-scans/jaiminisbox scanlation of this, they give out explanations to the translations which I think are quite interesting.
No, thanks. *skip this*
I fail to see what's appealing in this :(
Oh... the creator of Magi mmm...
So a crazy take on 2 of japan's most famous samurai.

I'll read it for the hell of it.
That was actually pretty interesting. Hope it contunues
Really promising manga reminiscent of Bayonetta, Asura's Wrath and DMC. Heavily recommended if you enjoy epic battles.
How come the english translation isnt posted here?
@belkrax Scanlations will be up soon. JB changed their upload policy
Eccentric. Sengoku in a modern style.
Good battle but I think I'm gonna drop this after 6 chapters.
Avatar agravainskywalker 21 days ago
I dont like how they treated him like he's weak when Mushashi completely strong and almost overpowered the Kishin with just his power . The only thing that fail him is his tool durability , if his tool were good enough at very least he could've dealt the final blow .

Takeda only get to deal the final blow to the core , also from the chapter we can see that Takeda have absorbed Kishin power in the past , which is one of the reason why they are strong enough . But that also point out how strong our MC is because he can beat the Kishin solo even without absorbing Kishin power before. Even after that , they said our MC is weak. stfu

I'm salty for how they treated him. At very least , our MC aware of his strength and accomplishment and how this people is just taking over of all his glory .
I swear just from this 6 chapter , I already think that Musashi is stronger than Takeda
This manga is so much like Magi
The MC and his best friend
Even that jerk guy
Its a carbon copy of magi
And since i loved magi, imma read the hell out of this
one thing that i love from Shinobu Ohtaka-sensei's work is his style to draw always amaze me. this series even have better weapons than MAGI!!!!!