Author Skeleton Soldier Couldn't Protect the Dungeon
Hanz, the flamethrower soldier.
When the art imitates the meme.
Ch6 lol major drawing error

Mace changes into a flail in the space of 1 frame
I feel so bad for the spider queen. She was a discarded experiment by some twisted mage, was enslaved and had her babies held hostage and then died protecting the last of them T-T. Still, great fight.
that feels..
Story: Bad. The story is boring, nothing interesting happens. Not even the stats, which I usually like.
Fights: Bad. They are all 1-hits. No skills are interesting, no fights are cool.
Characters: Lame. Do not feel connected to any of the characters at all.

Last edited 2 days ago by ThinkPositive.

Avatar XionStormchaser 2 days ago
i love this. more monsters
I was expecting more monster with awareness, not a slime tho, since, technically, they are "immune" to physical damage, many status effect wouldn't affect it and the story so far didn't show a proper mage to measure its strength.

@ThinkPositive
oh, your nickname is so fitting.
Also, look at the score and how many positive comments this got. All in all, I also see the some of the problems that you mentioned, but saying it is a waste of time, quite arrogant of you to think that just because you don't like it, there is nothing to like for others.
@MarceloYuri The name's not fitting, I'm much more of a realist now. It's from batoto, and anything else would make me forget what it was.
You're right, the value of time is subjective. It's not worth MY time, so I'll correct that.
Also, the stupid masses loves dumb stuff. That's why the YT vid "elevator farts" has 6 mill views and 40:1 upvotes/downvotes (basically 9.75 score) and it's also why people love this comic, at least in my mind. So even if it has positive feedback, that doesn't change my opinion of the product at all.

Last edited 2 days ago by ThinkPositive.

The name's not fitting, I'm much more of a realist now. It's from batoto, and anything else would make me forget what it was.
I lowkey hate that this site doesn't allow us to change our usernames from time to time. I want my PSG meme nickname back.